Saturday 29 August 2015

Summer Camp 2015 - Ashanti Troop 3rd Romsey (PART 2)


Final Thoughts – Scouts Own – for the Scouts, by the Scouts
 
SUMMER CAMP 2015
 
Summer camp was really nice
Useless Scouts annoyed Shona
My summer I had to sacrifice
My friends are on holiday so I would be too
Everybody’s had such fun
Richards’s tomato story made us laugh!
 
Caring Leaders saved us from the fun
Always following footpaths
More food for the greedy and the growing
Patrol meal went down well
 
2 times Sarah shouted
0 trips to A&E!
1 finger dripping with blood
5 irritating but caring Leaders
 
by Toby & James
 
 
We are thankful for Scouting.
We appreciate the hard work from Leaders.
We are grateful for the food and activities.
Sorry for annoying the Leaders.
Thank you for the lovely countryside and the beautiful views.
Thanks for the Leaders putting on Scout Camps every year.
by Anna & Sharnae
 
Kieran had to go home on Thursday night; he entertained our Patrol all week by singing and making up songs.  Our Scouts own is to remind us of him.  He made up this song himself – but we sang it at Scouts own for him!
 
I’m all about the bass, about the bass, about the bass – no salmon
I’m all about the bass, about the bass, about the bass – no salmon
I’m all about the bass, about the bass, about the bass – no salmon
I’m all about the bass, bass, bass.
I think it’s pretty clear, I am a fisherman.
I listen to music with my stupid i-pod.
This song has no musicality
It’s full of abnormality
‘cos I’m all about the bass!
 
Because you know I play the double bass, double bass not the violin.
I play the double bass, double bass not the cello.
I play the double bass, double bass not the harp.
I play thee double bass, double bass, bass, bass, bass.
Yeah it’s pretty clear I’m a string player.
I play in an orchestra with other instruments.
Cause you know because you know I play the double bass, double bass, bass, bass, bass.
 
He knows how to play!
 
by Eagles Patrol

No comments: