Sunday 16 February 2014

Dominos Pizza Visit

Recently 12 Beavers met with Hayley, the manager of Dominos, and Dan one of the staff. Once the beavers had been kitted up with hats and aprons and we had done a mass hand wash, it was time to flip our dough. We learnt the secret of creating the perfect crust. Not easy to describe here, but I am happy to give a personal demo on request, and it does work, I have tried it at home too! Then we topped our pizzas with tomato sauce. Next job was to input our favourite toppings into their computer system. Finally, we
got to step up to the pass and ‘top’ our pizzas…. Ham, pepperoni and pineapple were popular choices. After that Bison played a memory game, ‘I went to Dominos and on my pizza I had…’
Pizzas were distributed and the boys either took them home or ate them on the spot! Thanks to Dominos for their warm welcome for those two weeks. 

 
Sequoia Beaver Colony 10th Romsey. 



No comments: