Friday 4 October 2013

"No One Chooses to live in a Box"

Scouts who attended Digger's Day sleep out in July were (apart from the boxes they slept in)  given small cardboard boxes to collect spare change for New Forest Night stop.  These boxes have now been collected in and below is a letter of thanks from NFNS.







Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much for being our first ever community group for our ‘No one chooses to sleep in a box’ campaign. I appreciate your efforts in co-ordinating this within Romsey DSL and after receiving the many bags and boxes of coins from my volunteer Hilary, who collected them from you this week, I am delighted to tell you that you have raised £157.79 towards helping homeless young people in the New Forest. Thank you so much and please do pass on my thanks to all those involved. I hope they will be encouraged about the difference they have made.

I hope we meet again one day and until then,
Kindest regards
Jude


Well done Romsey Scouts for thinking outside the box
 and helping those who sleep inside a box

No comments: